Sunday, August 17, 2008

A night with girls

OK well since we all know that we don't have little girls some friends of ours were gracious enough to let us have theirs for a couple of hours while they celebrated their anniversary. I was in little girl heaven but was a little worried that these sweet and precious girly girls would be tainted by my rambunctious boys. I had already got the OK for everything I had planned that night from my girlfriend and here are a few pictures of our night with girls. From sweet giggles to boy burps and gentle splashes to monsoon's from Hudson fortunately our friends still love us. Needless to say they all had a great time and I definitely got my girl fix for a short time.

The girls

Having a ball in the tub


Aren't they cute

Hudson please behave yourself

Having a beauty salon moment (hair drying, nail painting)

They practiced on me...

Our boyish ways are rubbing off

Never seen a cuter knight

Thomas trying to act cool.

So needless to say we did a little of this and a little of that and we had a great time!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Looks like fun! I hope you didn't try to color anybody's hair! ;)