Monday, August 18, 2008

Almost ONE!!!

It is sad to say Sawyer will be 1 on the 30th and this year has flown by. He is already so independent and wanting to explore anything and everything. I miss having a tiny infant in our home already. Eric and I were reminiscing on all our sleepless nights just staring at him sleeping in our bed as a tiny baby. Well there is none of that now, he won't even fall asleep in my arms anymore. We are pretty much off the bottle which is not my norm (the others had it till they were 2). I figured Sawyer would take his to college with him but he really likes his sippy cups and only takes the pacifier at nap time now. He started really talking about 6 weeks ago and I can tell he will be a big time communicator like his mommy. He points the the light and says (Liiiiii), sees a dog and says (daaaaw), Milk is (MMMM), sleepy is (Ni Ni), pacifier is (dee dee- loaned from Hudson's version of DINKY). OK well, I have bragged enough so here are a few updated everyday pictures of my LIL Sawyer:











1 comment:

Lolli said...

Lindsey,
I thought Sawyer looked just like Eric til I saw these pictures. His eyes are YOU! What a cutesie he is!
Love, Aunt Julie